- Once you sign in, a folder will be automatically created in your Dropbox Apps folder with the name RetinaFolio.
- To create a Single Gallery Album, create a folder and add or more photos to it. A folder containing one or more photos is treated as a Single Gallery Album.
- To create a Multi Gallery Album, create a folder and then add one or more subfolder to it (with photos in each). A folder containing one or more subfolders (with photos in each) is treated as Multi Gallery Album.
- To make it password protected, add a text file to the main folder with the name "password.txt" and enter the password in the first line of this file, or use the set password option when creating the links to automatically create this file. A folder containing a text file by the name "password.txt" makes that folder password protected.
- If a folder contains both photos and subfolders, the subfolders are ignored and it is treated as a Single Gallery Album.
- Folders without any photos are ignored.
- For an example of a typical folder structure, please click the sample.zip link below to download a sample setup.
sample.zip « click to download
- Additional tips when setting up the website feature is available in the corresponding sections.
- Still need help? Email us for help at firstname.lastname@example.org